Leslie Rohland, founder/owner/chef at The Cottage Café, the Juice Hive and May River Coffee Roasters, has won multiple honors in this year’s 2019 Artisan Flave Awards. Rohland, whose food products all fall under the Cackalacky Kitchen brand, won awards throughout many different categories of this prestigious international food competition – helping to create additional exposure for the popular Bluffton-based products and restaurants.
The International Flavor Awards provide small and medium sized food companies a platform by which to stand on and compete with similar sized companies providing specialty, craft-made and artisan food manufacturers an opportunity to compete on an international stage against similar sized companies. As an organization, the International Flavor Awards, LLC provides impartial and knowledgeable judging of food & drink products throughout a variety of genres and themes. The Artisan Flave Awards strive to bring value to food-based competitions and to promote the outstanding products and companies that set themselves apart by being known as an “Artisan Flave Award Winner”!
Products and restaurants honored with a 2019 Artisan Flave Award are:
- Drinks & Mixers: May River Coffee Roasters, Cold Brew – 3RD Place
- Dressing & Spreads: Cackalacky Kitchens/The Cottage, Cottage Caesar- 3rd Place
- Sweet Treats: Cackalacky Kitchens/Juice Hive – Memory Balls – 2nd Place
- Herb Blend Seasoning: Cackalacky Kitchens, Ragin’ Cajun Smack, 2nd Place
- Vegetables & Seasonings: Cackalacky Kitchen/Juice Hive, Lowcountry Kimchi Slinger
For more information about the 2019 Artisan Flave Awards, and a complete list of winners and product website links, click here.